Summary and Suggestion

       First of all thanks to Allah SWT, thank God I can complete all teaching practice activities in the batch 6 seameao seateacher project at Central Luzon State University, Philippines. I will give some suggestions for the progress of this program going forward. 

1.1 Purpose of Practicum 
         The aim of this project is to provide opportunities for prospective teacher students to gain experience in the learning systems available in ASEAN. for me personally this program can improve individual abilities, especially the ability of pedagogic abilities. 

1.2 Procedure of Practicum 
         The series of activities conducted by SEAMEAO, before the activities, during the activities, and after the activities were very beneficial for all participants. Before the practice of teaching conducted seameao held an online meeting to discuss important things that must be prepared by each participant. this is very useful during the program. Then during the program, teaching practice was divided into 4 weeks, the first week of observation, the second week of teaching assistant, the third week of teaching practice and the fourth week of the final demo. all of these activities are very effective and efficient for activities that run well.

1.3 Outcomes of Practicum 
         This activity provided a very great learning experience for me. this activity adds to my knowledge of how the world of education in ASEAN. this activity adds to my pedagogic abilities. I am very grateful to join this program. besides that, I can also learn about the culture of education in the Philippines as an insight later when becoming a teacher.

1.4 The Challenges of Praticum  
        There are many challenges during the program, such as shock culture. different socio-culture requires understanding the conditions in which I teach. this concerns about how to interact well with people in my environment while following this practikum. however, I can overcome all the challenges with the learning spirit that I have.

1.5 Overall Impression 
         Overall, I am very happy to be a participant in this seateacher project activity. I can improve my abilities and can understand Filipino culture well. I am very grateful to SEAMEAO as the organizer of the SEATEACHER Project Batch 6 event.

1.6 Suggestion for Future Improvement
      I suggest in the future that this activity can continue to be carried out, because this activity is very good in preparing professional teacher candidates. And then I suggest that the length of time practicum can be added, for the practical process that can be more effective.




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

School: General Information and Academic Administration

Orientation Time for The SEAMEAO SEATEACHER Project Participants

Observation on Teacher(s)